Intercountry has extensive pedagogical engineering experience in higher education with 23 languages taught to more than 5,000 students every year.
We provide our clients with a global pedagogical and administrative solution to language teaching adapted to the school's area of expertise.
We offer two services to higher education schools:
1. Language learning for students 2. Global outsourcing of this learning
We offer 3 types of training for higher education institutions.
Blended learning combines two different approaches that have a common pedagogical objective:
1. E-learning preparation: using our platform for independent learning of grammar, vocabulary and language functions, as well as developing written and oral comprehension.
2. Classes with a trainer: developing oral expression capabilities based on the school's specific areas of specialization.
Based on a mixed and integrated approach.
With roleplays and simulations based upon the future professions of the students.
With preparation and consolidation on the learning platform.
Continuous evaluation of progress.
Of students' progress and engagement.
Face-to-face, or virtual, classes are designed to develop professional and transversal skills:
Using contexts relevant to the students' future professions.
Experienced in working in higher education.
Our specialised trainers are accredited to help students prepare for sitting TOEIC, IELTS, TOEFL and WIDAF tests.
For TOEIC, IELTS, TOEFL and WIDAF tests.
Via our specialised e-learning platform.
With structured and progressive approach.
• Recruitment and contracts • Training the team • Harmonization of pedagogical methods • Diary management • Substitution management
• Pedagogical design of specific content • Development of courses for TOEIC, IELTS, TOEFL and WIDAF • Design of oral and written exams
La certification qualité a été délivrée au titre de la catégorie d’action suivante :
actions de formation