Intercountry Management is an instructional design company, specialised in foreign language training courses.
Founded in 1995, Intercountry Management owes its growth to client loyalty.
With its own resource centre and ERP; a rigorous approach to quality and more than 60 permanent, qualified and dedicated trainers, Intercountry Management is a leading specialist in integrated blended learning.
Intercountry Management’s innovative training courses guarantee unrivalled rates of progress, participation and satisfaction.
Because learner investment is essential.
- To enable learners to improve their communication skills, to gain in confidence and to invest time and energy: 95% of the learners are satisfied with their training.
- Motivation: the average presence rate is 92% for individual telephone meetings and 96% for e-learning.
Easy to manage training courses
Because careful management of the training courses is one of the keys to success and that necessitates:
- A clearly defined objective
- Your own contact person
- Overall organisation adapted to your needs
- A project manager to help you draw up your training programme and oversee its implementation.
- Our ERP provides you with follow-up information in real time.
- We provide you with a management tool adapted to your needs.
Increasing your ability to work in foreign languages
Because international expansion is one of the principal means of growth for many companies, the improvement of your employees’ language skills is of vital importance.
- In 40 steps, learners progress by one entire level on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) up to level 3, and in 60 steps to levels 4 and above. Pop-up Framework
- It is possible to validate learners’ progress rates objectively by using external tests such as the TOEIC exam.
- The implementation of an internal quality management system.
Very competitive pricing
With today’s budget restrictions it is important to be sure of obtaining recognised results and progress for your learners.
- We help you to define your skills development strategy and give you made-to-measure solutions.
- We help you find the appropriate funding (DIF, OPCA, Fongecif). (Applicable to French-based companies.)
- We give you the practical means of measuring your employees’ progress.
- We provide training courses which are adapted to your budget (e.g., the possibility of telephone meetings with groups of two or three).